Heat therapy for muscle aches, cramps, stiffness and arthritis. Cold therapy for sprains, strains, bumps and bruises
Wear & Care
Remove gel pack, wash bandage in lukewarm water and lay flat to dry. As with any fine fabric, keep away from heat. Return gel-pack to bandage pocket upon completion of drying.
How to Wear:
Cold Application: 1. For first time use, place flat in freezer for at least 2 hours.
2. Remove from freezer and place gel pack into the mesh pocket of cloth wrap or a cloth cover.
3. Carefully apply to the desired area. Do not exceed more than 20 minutes per application. Do not sit or lean on gel pack or apply pressure, as excessive weight or pressure may cause gel pack to rupture and/or leak.
4. Remove compress and return gel pack to freezer for at least 30 minutes before reapplying. Always return to freezer promptly for fastest reuse.
Hot Application: 1. Distribute the gel inside the gel pack evenly.
2. Place gel pack flat in microwave oven and heat at full power for 25 seconds. Do not place wrap in microwave. Watch gel pack while heating. If gel pack starts to expand, turn off microwave. The gel pack may be hot after heating. Use caution when removing from microwave.
3. Remove from microwave and place the gel pack into mesh pocket of the cloth wrap or within a cloth cover. Do not sit or lean on gel pack or apply pressure, as excessive weight or pressure may cause gel pack to rupture and/or leak.
4. Knead the gel pack, while inside the wrap, for one minute to distribute heat evenly (temperature will continue to rise slightly).
5. Check for desired temperature by holding gel pack against inside of forearm. If too hot, allow to cool.
6. Carefully apply to the desired area, taking care not to wrap too tightly and secure with the hook and loop closure. Do not sit or lean on gel pack or apply pressure, as excessive weight or pressure may cause gel pack to rupture and/or leak.
7. Do not exceed more than 20 minutes per application. Store at room temperature. Do not attempt to microwave again until the gel pack reaches room temperature.
CAUTION: FOR HOT OR COLD USE Check for leaks before use. Throw away if leaking. Individuals with problems in sensing heat or cold should use extreme caution with this product. For external use only. Adult supervision is recommended when using on children. Use with sleeve or wrap in cloth for insulation. Talk to your doctor if you have questions about the injury or if swelling or pain persists. Do not lie on top of pack, as it could cause pack to break.
TO AVOID BURNS: Do not over heat compress. Check temperature before use. Do not use heat therapy with external pain killing products.
TO AVOID FROSTBITE: Cold therapy should not exceed 20 minutes at a time.